Język Ewe - Ewe language - Eʋegbe
This is a list of useful phrases and sayings in Ewe. Expect it to grow.
- Good morning
- Good day (used from around noon)
- Ŋdɔ na wo
- Good day to you (na=to; wo=you)
- Good evening
- Aƒeame ɖe
- how is your home (asking about family)
- Mefɔ nyui
- I am doing well
- Ezã ne nyɔ
- good night
- Eyi sɔ
- See you tomorrow
- Mia dogo
- Mrs., Lady (a polite term of address)
- Mr., Lord, Sir (a polite term of address)
- Thanks! Thank you
- Pardon (yes, it means both)
Copyright © 2009-2011 Djoubogbe Kossi Afoutou & Piotr Kozłowski.
Send mail to peterlin -at- peterlin -dot- pl.
See also the other language projects: